Thursday, 5 May 2016

A New Beginning








                            "For wisdom is a defence,
                             And money is a defence,
                             But the excellency of knowledge
                             Is that wisdom giveth life to
                             Them that have it" Ecclesiastes 7:12






                           After much counselling
                           And encouragement,
                           I got financial support to
                           Enrol in the School of Nursing.





                         I have been very foolish
                         But thanks be to God
                         For keeping my hope alive
                         And giving me a new beginning.




                       In a couple of months,
                       I'll be a registered nurse.
                       I'm engaged to Brother Paul,
                       A successful banker.
                      We'll be walking down the aisle
                       In November.






                     Can you feel me?



                  "....Christ in you, the hope of glory." Colossians 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment