Wednesday, 4 May 2016

God of a Second Chance



     

                             "If the foundations be destroyed
                              What can the righteous do?" Psalm 11:3




                          I didn't know how to pray,
                          But I knew the Lord's prayer.
                          Everyday, when I wake up,
                          I recited the Lord's prayer
                         And this continued for a while.


                     
                        Then, one day,



                        I watched a telecast of a famous
                       General Overseer in one of the
                       Monthly Holy Ghost Service
                       Of the Church.
                       The message was short,
                       Catchy and precise.




                      He made an altar call
                      And there and then,
                      In my living room,
                      I gave my life to Christ
                      By saying the prayers after him.
                      APRIL 6, 2007
                      I got born again.




                     "....likewise joy shall be in heaven over
                        one sinner that repenteth, more than ninety
                       and nine just persons, which need no repentance" Luke 15:7






                  I sought for a parish
                  Of the Church and became
                  A devout Christian.
                 My prayer life changed,
                 My life was transformed,
                 I was humbled.





                I am now a good cook.
                Thanks to the Women Ministry.









6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The truth about life is that Jesus is all in all, you are highly gifted, more kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete