Monday, 28 November 2016

Missing Piece





























                       "if you faint in the day of adversity,
                        your strength is small'' Proverbs 24:10




                      I never took notice
                     That I've never had an intimate
                     Relationship at the University
                     Until I started working.


                 
                    Tongues were wagging,
                    Friends were mocking;
                    My parents were getting rather impatient.



                   Don't get me wrong.
                   I had admirers-
                   Prospective suitors,
                   Just that they were not so spiritual.




                  The brothers at the fellowship
                  That I longed for
                  Were just too afraid
                  Or rather didn't hear from God.



                 I never knew the devil
                Was waiting for me
                At this point.



               How he almost succeeded!
               How my spiritual life
              Nearly crashed in
             Just a little sin!

No comments:

Post a Comment