Monday, 21 November 2016

PROLOGUE : The Backslider





















          

           "wherefore he that thinketh he standeth 
             should take heed,
             lest he fall". 1 Corinthians 10: 12



             Oh diary!
             Satan really played tricks on me.
             Can you imagine?
             Born again, Spirit-filled,
             Tongue speaking,
             Prayer warrior;
             Fervent in the Lord,
             Yet I fell,
             Like a pack of cards.




            Oh diary!
             I compromised!
             I compromised!!
             Let me tell you
            About my rise and fall,
            I almost let go.
            But, His mercy kept me.



            Oh diary!
            God's mercy kept me.
              


4 comments:

  1. More interesting and captivating stories coming your way only on this blog.
    I'll be glad to hear from you.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a spiritual re-awakening piece.

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete