Monday, 5 December 2016

The Hard Truth






                                '' he that covereth his sins
                                  shall not prosper;
                                  but whoso confesseth
                                  and forsaketh shall
                                  have mercy''  Proverbs 28: 13





                                Getting married to Jessy
                                Would only be in my dreams;
                                Not with my 8 weeks old 
                                Pregnancy.


                               
                               Abortion is not an option;
                               I'm a born again christian.



                             Where do I go from here?
                              How do I tell my Pastor
                              About my present predicament?
                              I couldn't just imagine the
                              Sheer mockery
                              From my foes.



                              What about my parents?   
                               How would they feel?




                              This is a bitter truth
                              Difficult for me 
                              To swallow.




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment